Since 1950 our Company has been manufacturing equipment for the Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Chemical and Power industries.
Over the years Officine Luigi Resta has continuously improved the production techniques and the facilities in order to properly respond to the market demand for the supply of High Pressure equipment, Critical items and for the welding of exotic and unconventional materials.
Worldwide Engineering Companies and End Users of the Oil, Petrochemical and Fertilizing Industries are our regular Clients.
Oil & Gas
Conventional Power Plant
Our knowledgeable technical department designs according to all the main codes and standards such as:
- ASME Sections III, VIII Div. 1 and Div. 2
- AD MERKBLATTER
- PD 5500
- EN 13445
- GB 150
Further to the conventional mechanical design by rules we are also in position to perform Finite Element Analysis and Thermal rating of Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
The Company holds ISO - 9001:2015 certification since 1993 as well as ISO 14001:2015 since September 2007; ASME Stamps "U, U2, R, S; AD 2000-Merkblatt HP 0/ HP 100 R / EN 13445-4 / 3834-2; Fusion Welded Pressure Vessels Class 1; "Safety Quality License" by Chinese Ministry Authority SELO for export on Chinese territory; " ES-72 Certificate" released by Korean MOCIE for export on Korean territory.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Our experienced R&D department is closely working with Customers, Licensors, Engineering Companies, Suppliers of raw materials and other departments of our Company, carrying out studies and researches with the task of developing new solution and technologies needful to properly respond to the market demand as well as to guarantee a continuous improvement of our products.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
The “After Sales Service” has been created to provide a reliable, efficient and fast assistance when maintenance and repair works for critical equipment are needed on-site.
Our skilled team can intervene on equipment made in carbon steels, low alloys, duplex and stainless steels, nickel alloys, titanium and zirconium materials, manufactured by our Company or by others.
Inspections, machining, drilling, welding, re-tubing, re-lining are typical activities which can be provided on-site, together with equipment maintenance.
Supervision during equipment or internals installation and /or maintenance activities performed directly by Client’s crew is also available.
In addition to After Sales, Officine Luigi Resta offers a Spare Parts assistance service, both for equipment supplied by our Company and by others.
Headquarter & Workshop in Scanzorosciate (BG)
Corso Europa, 49
24020 Scanzorosciate (BG) - Italy
Phone: 0039 035 661130
Fax: 0039 035 665340
Workshop in Porto Marghera (VE)
Via Ramo dell'Azoto, 15
30175 Porto Marghera (VE) - Italy
Phone 0039 041 920693
To guarantee the highest possible level of quality, over the years we have equipped our workshops with all the tools, devices and machines required to manage all the most critical activities.
Here below the highlight of main activities performed by means of our own facilities.
- SCANZOROSCIATE WORKSHOP: Covered area: 13.200 m2 - Uncovered area: 34.700 m2
- PORTO MARGHERA WORKSHOP: Covered area: 3.000 m2 - Uncovered area: 3.000 m2
- LIFTING: 500Ton
- ROLLING: 5000mm External diameter, 180mm Thickness and 3500mm width
- DRILLING: 1040mm thickness on 6000mm external diameter
- LATHING: 40Ton on 5300mm External diameter
- MILLING: 6 Axis, maximum working load 50Ton
- WELDING AND WELD OVERLAY: Manual SMAW and GTAW; automatic GTAW, SAW, PAW and ESW
- TUBE TO TUBESHEET JOINT: Manual, semiautomatic and automatic tube to tubesheet welding, Inner Bore Welding, Hydraulic and Mechanical CNC tube expansion
- NON DESTRUCTIVE EXAMINATION: Bunker with 6MeV linear accelerator for RX, advanced PAUT and TOFD
- DESTRUCTIVE EXAMINATION: Internal laboratory to perform cold and hot Tensile test, Charpy test, Hardness test and Metalloscopic examination
- POST WELD HEAT TRETMENT: 8000mm width, 8000mm height and 30000mm length, maximum treatment temperature 1100°C
- CLEAN ROOM: 15m width, 6m height and 51m length with Air Conditioning system
- PIT: 5m width, 5.5m length and 8m deep
We have more than fifty years of experience in the manufacturing of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers and Pressure Vessels, during which we focussed our activities on High Pressure application to become a worldwide point of reference for the supply of following equipment:
High Pressure Feed / Effluent Exchanger
Hydrotreating / Hydrocracking Reactor
High Pressure Separator
Waste Heat Boiler
PTA Heat Exch.
LDPE Heat Exch.
Boiler Feed Water Exchanger
For more than twenty years now we have achieved success in the off-shore market as well as in the handling of special technologies such as Screwed Plug Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger, Rod Baffle and Inner Bore Welding.
The experience gained in the manufacturing of most critical items for fertilizer field put us in position to manage also special technologies like Bimetallic or OmegaBond® tubes.
Besides the market of High Pressure equipment, we also developed excellent skills in the managing of special materials, reaching a very wide fabrication range:
- Carbon Steel
- High strength Carbon Steel (Superelso, Superelso HR)
- Low Alloy (1 ¼ Cr – ½ Mo, 2 ¼ Cr – 1 Mo, 2 ¼ Cr – 1 Mo – ¼ V, etc…)
- High Alloy Steels (5%Cr, 9%Cr, etc…)
- Stainless Steel (405, 410, 304, 316, 321, 347, 310, 904L, UNS S31254)
- Duplex and Superduplex Stailess Steel (UNS S31803, UNS S32205, UNS S32750, UNS S32760, Uremium 29, DP28W)
- Nickel Alloys (Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Inconel 690, Inconel 725, Incoloy 800, Incoloy 825, Alloy 59, Hastelloy C22, Hastelloy C276, Hastelloy B2, Hastelloy B3)
- Copper Alloys
- Titanium (All grades)
- Zirconium (702, 705)
NORTH AMERICA and CANADA
- Agrium (Canada)
- Bantrel (Canada)
- Chevron (USA)
- Fluor (USA / Canada)
- International Alliance (USA)
- Irving Oil Refining (Canada)
- Jacobs (USA)
- Suncor (Canada)
- Syncrude (Canada)
- TEi (USA)
- Valero / Fluor (USA)
- Yara (Canada)
- Yara Trinidad (Trinidad)
- Bunge Argentina SA (Argentina)
- Fertilizante s Nitrogenados (Venezuela)
- Petrobras (Brazil)
- Staatsolie (Suriname)
- Technip (Brazil)
- Aibel (Norway)
- Air Liquide / Lurgi (Germany)
- Aker Process (Norway)
- Aramco (Netherlands)
- Basf (Germany)
- BVC (Germany)
- CB&I (Netherlands)
- Conoco Philips (Norway)
- ENI S.p.A (Italy)
- Farg’onaazot (Uzbekistan)
- Foster Wheeler
- Fjord Processing (Norway)
- Gazprom (Russia)
- Hellenic Petroleum (Greece)
- I.P.M S.p.A (Italy)
- JSC (Russia)
- Kvaerner (Norway)
- Neftegazservice (Russia)
- Oao Vnipineft (Russia)
- Odessa (Ucraina)
- Petrokemija (Croatia)
- Rosneft (Russia)
- Saipem (Italy)
- Siirtec Nigi S.p.A (Italy)
- Snamprogetti (Italy)
- Statoil (Norway)
- Uhde Gmbh (Germany)
- TNK (Russia)
- Total Raffinage (France)
- Yara Brunsbuttel Gmbh (Germany)
MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES
- ADCO (Abu Dhabi)
- ADNOC (Abu Dhabi)
- Adyard (Abu Dhabi)
- Al-Hadil (Jordan)
- Fatima (Pakistan)
- Fauji Fertilizer (Pakistan)
- Gulf Petrochemical (Bahrain)
- Jacobs Zate (Saudi Arabia)
- Jordan Petroleum (Jordan)
- Lifeco (Lybia)
- Mc Dermott (Dubai)
- Oman LNG (Oman)
- Pakarab Fertilizer (Pakistan)
- Qatar Fertilizer (Qatar)
- Qatar Petrochemical (Qatar)
- RasGas (Qatar)
- Sabic (Saudi Arabia)
- Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia)
FAR EAST COUNTRIES
- Basf (China)
- CB&I (Singapore)
- Daelim (Korea)
- GS Korea (Korea)
- Gujarat (India)
- Hqcec (China)
- Hyunday (Korea)
- IFFCO (India)
- Krishak (India)
- LG International (Korea)
- Mitsubishi (Japan)
- Sinopec (China)
- SK Korea (Korea)
- Tata Chemicals (India)
- BP Exploration (Angola)
- Sasol Technology (South Africa)
- Yara Pilbara Fertilizer (Australia)
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
To send a request, please complete the contact form.
Per inviare una richiesta prego compilare il modulo di contatto.
Officine LUIGI RESTA SPA è sempre alla ricerca di persone motivate che vogliono entrare a far parte della nostra realtà.
A questo LINK potete trovare tutte le eventuali figure professionali di cui l'Azienda ha attualmente bisogno.
Se interessati inviate il vostro curriculum vitae, che verrà preso in considerazione per una eventuale collaborazione.
Se non hai trovato una proposta che sia in linea con il tuo profilo inviaci comunque la tua CANDIDATURA SPONTANEA, compilando il form sottostante.